HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
Double TreeWarm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
Tru by HiltonA revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
Hilton HHonors™ Free Night Certificate Terms & Conditions
HOW TO REDEEM YOUR HHONORS REWARD
All Rewards are subject to certain restrictions. The Reward Certificate is valid for one complimentary night for a standard room at participating hotels worldwide, subject to availability.
The Reward Certificate Numbers will be sent via email. Accommodations must be reserved prior to Reward redemption.
To make a Hotel Reward Certificate reservation, from the U.S. and Canada, call 1-800-HHONORS. Outside the U.S. and Canada, call your local Hilton Reservations and Customer Care office. Advise the reservations agent at the time that you will be using a HHonors Reward Certificate and provide the agent with the Reward Certificate ID. Failure to follow this procedure may result in cancellation of reservations, denial of accommodations or payment of the best available rate in effect at the time of your stay. Accommodations are subject to the participating hotel’s availability of standard rooms at the time of reservation request.
All relevant Terms and Conditions herein apply.
GENERAL HHONORS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Reward Certificate may be issued to the HHonors Member, any person in the Member's family, or to any other person, as directed by the Member. Once issued, rewards are not transferable and may be used only by the individual named on the reward. If a person other than the individual named on the reward documentation attempts to redeem the reward, the reward will be deemed void and accommodations and/or transportation will be denied.
- Reward Certificate may not be sold, auctioned, bartered, brokered or purchased except with the express written consent of Hilton HHonors Worldwide. Any Rewards obtained in this manner by any person or entity will be considered to be fraudulently obtained and will be deemed void if transferred for cash or other consideration. Altered Reward Certificates are void and will not be honored.
- Reward Certificate may not be combined with other certificates, discounts, packages or promotional offers unless otherwise specified in writing by Hilton HHonors Worldwide.
- Reward Certificate cannot be redeemed for cash, prizes or credit. Rewards are not exchangeable.
- Reward Certificate will not be replaced, reissued or credited if lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed. Rewards for travel which have already been ticketed cannot be re-deposited. Hilton HHonors Worldwide is not responsible for performance of the U.S. or local Postal Service or other suppliers.
- Certificates are void if copied, prohibited or restricted by law.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide is not responsible for, and assumes no liability for, transportation or other services our marketing partners provide or fail to provide.
- Members will not earn points or miles for reward stays, unless otherwise stated in the applicable terms and conditions of the reward certificate.
- This certificate expires on the date noted on the voucher or face of the certificate.
- Reward certificate must be redeemed in strict accordance with the procedures specified on the certificate and confirmation.
HOTEL REWARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There are eight classifications of Hotel Rewards: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7, and The Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts. Participating Hilton Worldwide hotels and Reward classifications may change at any time without notice.
- Please refer to hiltonhhonors.com or the HHonors Member Guide for Hotel Reward classifications.
- Hotel Rewards are not subject to capacity controls. Hotel Reward nights apply to standard rooms only, as defined by each hotel and are subject to availability.
- For the purpose of Certificate redemption, a weekend night is defined as a Friday, Saturday or Sunday night, unless specified otherwise on the Reward Certificate.
- Hotel Reward Certificates apply to the room rate and tax of one standard room at one hotel for one stay and as further provided on the certificate. A "Standard room" is as defined by the hotel. Any tax liability incurred (if any) in connection with the receipt and/or use of the HHonors Rewards, including, but not limited to, local or city occupancy taxes, international departure tax, custom fees, airport surcharges or individual income tax is the sole responsibility of the user. Incidental charges are the responsibility of the guest.
- Reward Certificate usage is limited to Double Occupancy. Additional occupants, age 19 and above, are subject to the standard extra person charges.
- All Reward reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card. Some hotels may require a deposit in lieu of a credit card guarantee. Deposits cannot be waived for Reward reservations. Reward stay reservations that are cancelled outside of the time frame set by the hotel's individual cancellation policy will be charged one night's room and tax at the hotel's minimum rate for that date.
- A Certificate is valid for one stay, defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in.
- No credit or substitutions will be given for any Certificates or Confirmations that are only partially used.
- Rewards stays are non-commissionable to travel agents.
- The number of Reward stays and the number of nights during a Reward stay will count towards the number of stays and/or nights required for VIP tier qualification. Members will not earn points or miles for Reward Stays. But members may earn points (not miles) for incidental charges at a Hilton HHonors Worldwide hotel during a Reward Stay, provided such charges are deemed eligible folio charges at Hilton®, Conrad® Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by HiltonTM, Embassy Suites®, Hilton Garden Inn®, Hilton Grand Vacations®, and The Waldorf Astoria® Hotels & Resorts hotels. The term "eligible folio charges" is defined in the HHonors Terms and Conditions. Members will not earn points for incidental charges during a Reward Stay at a Hampton Inn®, Hampton Inn & Suites®, Homewood Suites by Hilton® hotel, or Home2® Suites by Hilton.
- Recipients of Rewards may be required to sign a release of liability and a statement permitting the use of their name and/or photo for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
Hilton HHonors Worldwide membership, earning of Points & MilesTM, and redemption of points are subject to HHonors Terms and Conditions
©2012 Hilton Worldwide