- HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
- WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
- ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
- CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
- Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
- Double Tree Warm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
- Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
- Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
- Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
- Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
American Indian College Fund
Educate the Mind and Spirit with the American Indian College Fund
The American Indian College Fund's mission is to provide scholarships and other support for needy and promising American Indian students. Last year the American Indian College Fund disbursed just under 6,000 scholarships for American Indian students seeking to better their lives through higher education. The American Indian College Fund also provides support for 33 accredited tribal colleges located on or near reservations in 13 states. These schools serve Native students from the more than 500 federally recognized American Indian Nations from every geographic region in the United States, integrating Native languages, cultures, religion, and other traditions throughout their curriculum.
How to Donate Your HHonors Points:
HHonors Points may be donated in increments of 10,000. Each 10,000 HHonors Point donation equals a US$25 donation. One hundred percent of your donation will go directly to American Indian College Fund. For HHonors members outside the US, please go to www.collegefund.org to find out how to support this organization.
Send an email to HHonors_Giving_Back@hiltonres.com detailing the number of points you'd like to redeem (must be in increments of 10,000 points) and include your name, address, and Hilton HHonors account number, and REQUEST REWARD CODE AICFUND. You will receive an email to confirm your request.
Please call the nearest Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center and REQUEST REWARD CODE AICFUND. Our representative will deduct the points required for donation from your account.
Minimum point redemption by HHonors members is 10,000 points, which equals a US$25 donation. HHonors Points must be donated in increments of 10,000 points. All HHonors point balances will be verified by the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center before donations to American Indian College Fund are processed. Once HHonors Points are donated, the exchange cannot be reversed or undone. You should consult with your own tax advisor regarding whether this donation/redemption is tax deductible.
HHonors® Terms & Conditions.