- HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
- WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
- ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
- CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
- Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
- Double Tree Warm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
- Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
- Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
- Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
- Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
Support Our Military Families & Wounded Warriors
Operation Homefront provides emergency financial assistance and other assistance to the families of our service members and wounded warriors. The 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization leads more than 4,500 volunteers in 23 chapters serving 32 states nationwide. Operation Homefront is a Charity Navigator 4-Star recipient that operates on 5 percent overhead with 95 cents of every dollar raised directly supporting those in need. In 2009, Operation Homefront met 105,536 needs of military families, including active duty, Guard and Reserve from all branches of service. In 2009, Operation Homefront's revenue increased to $28.5 million from $17.9 million that helped fund critical assistance and programs that benefit military families and wounded warriors.
Send an email to HHonors_Giving_Back@hiltonres.com detailing the number of points you'd like to redeem (must be in increments of 10,000 points) and include your name, address, and Hilton HHonors account number, and REQUEST REWARD CODE OPHMFT. You will receive an email to confirm your request.
Please call the nearest Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center and REQUEST REWARD CODE OPHMFT. Our representative will deduct the points required for donation from your account.
Minimum point redemption by HHonors members is 10,000 points, which equals a US$25 donation. HHonors Points must be donated in increments of 10,000 points. All HHonors Point balances will be verified by the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center before donations to Operation Homefront are processed. Once HHonors Points are donated, the exchange cannot be reversed or undone. You should consult with your own tax advisor regarding whether this donation/redemption is tax deductible.
HHonors® Terms & Conditions.