- HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
- WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
- ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
- CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
- Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
- Double Tree Warm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
- Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
- Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
- Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
- Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
Help Give a Little Homeland Security with Operation Hug-A-Hero
At any given time there are several hundred-thousand parents deployed in the service of our country. Separation from their Mommy or Daddy can lead to tremendous anxiety for those children left behind. Operation Hug-A-Hero is a non-profit organization that helps support these children by providing a FREE Hug-A-Hero doll to families who cannot afford one, or who have lost a loved one in the line of duty.
Sometimes all a child wants is to see their Mommy or Daddy's face and give them a hug. Now they can. Hug-A-Hero dolls help children feel connected with their missing parent, whether it's for a few months, a year, or for a lifetime.
The biggest fear of many military parents is that they will return from deployment to children who don't remember them. Hug-A-Hero dolls help alleviate this fear. The deployed parent can see their children interacting with their Hug-A-Hero doll, which reminds them that they are not forgotten and their children still want them in their daily lives, even though they can't be physically together.
The Hug-A-Hero doll is the original Daddy Doll®, made with high-quality, child-safe materials, and is incredibly durable and washable so it can survive many deployments. The image is dyed into the fabric so it is impossible to wear or peel off over time, and is soft to the touch. All parts of the Hug-A-Hero doll are made in the USA.
Hug-A-Hero dolls are recommended by Military Family Service Professionals, Chaplains, Mental Health Professionals, and military parents around the world.
How to Donate Your HHonors Points:
HHonors Points may be donated in increments of 10,000. Each 10,000 HHonors Point donation equals a US$25 donation. One hundred percent of your donation will go directly to Operation Hug-A-Hero. For HHonors members outside the US, please go to operationhugahero.org to find out how to support this organization.
Send an email to HHonors_Giving_Back@hiltonres.com detailing the number of points you'd like to redeem (must be in increments of 10,000 points) and include your name, address, and Hilton HHonors account number, and REQUEST REWARD CODE HUGAHE. You will receive an email to confirm your request.
Please call the nearest Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center and REQUEST REWARD CODE HUGAHE. Our representative will deduct the points required for donation from your account.
Operation Hug-A-Hero and their different programs and community outreach endeavors.
Minimum point redemption by HHonors members is 10,000 points, which equals a US$25 donation. HHonors Points must be donated in increments of 10,000 points. All HHonors point balances will be verified by the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center before donations to Operation Hug-A-Hero are processed. Once HHonors Points are donated, the exchange cannot be reversed or undone. You should consult with your own tax advisor regarding whether this donation/redemption is tax deductible.
HHonors® Terms & Conditions.