HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
Double TreeWarm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
Use your Hilton HHonors Points for a good cause.
For every HHonors Point you donate, Hilton HHonors will convert into an equivalent cash donation on your behalf to the organization and/or cause of your choice. Helping our HHonors members strengthen the communities where they live, work and travel makes the world a better place for all of us to discover and explore.
Here’s how it works:ExpandCollapse
1) Visit PointWorthy.com. This partner unlocks millions of dollars of value in unused and donated loyalty points for various charities.
2) Create a PointWorthy account and then link it to your Hilton HHonors account.
3) Choose your favorite cause from amongst thousands of charitable organizations.
4) Make a donation using your HHonors Points! Then Hilton HHonors will convert the points into an equivalent cash donation to your organization of choice. Donations start at 4,000 Points, which equates to a cash value of $10 USD.
Terms and Conditions for Redeeming Hilton HHonors™ Points for Charitable Donations ExpandCollapse
In order to redeem your HHonors Points (“Points”) for monetary charitable donations at PointWorthy.com, you must have a PointWorthy.com account and an HHonorsMember account. You also must complete the registration process and agree to the following terms and conditions.
- During the registration process for Donate with Points, your HHonors account ("Account") will be linked to your PointWorthy.com account. Once you are registered, Hilton HHonors, N.A. ("HHonors") and its affiliates may provide iDuGuud,Inc., the owner of pointworthy.com, and/or its affiliates ("PointWorthy") information about your HHonors Account for the purpose of verifying your status as an HHonors Member and confirming that you have enough HHonors Points to fulfill the donation.
- When you donate Points, you will be given the option to share your name, email address, and/or physical address with the charity based on the information you provided to PointWorthy. This information will only be shared if you authorize PointWorthy to do so at the time of donation.
- You must redeem at least 4,000 HHonors Points due to PointWorthy's required minimum donation amount of $10.
- HHonors will deduct from your Account balance the amount of Points you elect to redeem for each donation at pointworthy.com. The entire amount of each donation made by redeeming HHonors Points through pointworthy.com will be sent to the charity. PointWorthy's standard 10% processing fee will not be deducted from donations made by redeeming HHonors Points.
- Donations are nonrefundable.
- HHonors may determine which charities are eligible to participate in the program.
- HHonors may set minimum and/or maximum Point redemption requirements at any time.
- HHonors has the right to change the Point to dollar conversion rate at any time.
- Additional HHonors terms and conditions apply and are available at www.HHonors.com/Terms.
- HHonors is not responsible for, or affiliated with, PointWorthy or any of the charities on PointWorthy.com. HHonors does not engage in any solicitation activities on behalf of any listed charity. Additionally, the inclusion of a charity on pointworthy.com or in this program is not an endorsement by HHonors. Rather, HHonors makes no claims, representation or recommendation in regard to any of the listed charities, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that you are not relying on HHonors or any information provided by HHonors in your selection of which charity/ies to support.
- HHonors makes no representation regarding whether donations made using your Points on pointworthy.com are tax deductible. Charitable tax deductions, if any, are the responsibility of the HHonors Member. Please consult with your accountant or tax preparer.