- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria CollectionThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and world’s landmark hotels.
- Conrad Hotels & ResortsA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler
- Hilton HotelsThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
- Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
- Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
- HamptonCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
- Homewood SuitesWhether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®
- Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton®-- an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- About our brands
Any room, anytime, anywhere
No other guest loyalty program offers more ways to redeem reward stays, with no blackout dates, than Hilton HHonors™. And with more than 3,900 hotels and resorts worldwide, you now have more options than ever.
STANDARD ROOM REWARDS
Use your HHonors Points to book a free standard room at any of our hotels and resorts worldwide, with no blackout dates. You can book a free night for as few as 5,000 HHonors Points. To find out how many HHonors Points you need to get the room you want, book online or refer to the standard room hotel categories below.
POINTS & MONEY REWARDS™Redeem a hotel reward
You can also book standard rooms using a combination of HHonors Points and money. This means you can book reward stays faster — without waiting to accumulate more points. So your next getaway is closer than ever.
PREMIUM ROOM REWARDS
Stay in the best rooms and suites available using just points. With Premium Room Rewards, book premium rooms and suites at any of our hotels or resorts worldwide, with no blackout dates. As long as they are available at the time of booking, even our most luxurious, oceanfront, penthouse suites can be yours.
ROOM UPGRADE REWARDSRedeem a hotel reward
Now you can use HHonors Points on existing reservations to guarantee an upgrade to premium rooms and luxurious suites at any of our hotels and resorts worldwide, with no blackout dates.
Note: The amount of HHonors Points required to redeem hotel rewards varies by hotel, room, booking date and length of stay. Availability of rewards varies by hotel and stay dates at the time of booking. Room Upgrade Rewards are not available for rooms booked with advanced purchase discounts. For complete details, see the HHonors Terms & Conditions.
STANDARD ROOM HOTEL CATEGORIESExpandCollapse
How many points do you need for a free night?
The amount of points required to redeem Standard Room Rewards varies by hotel, room, booking and stay date. The chart below shows you how many points are required for a free night in each category.
|STANDARD ROOM REWARDS|
|HOTEL CATEGORY||HHONORS POINTS REQUIRED FOR ONE FREE NIGHT|
|4||20,000 to 30,000 Points|
|5||30,000 to 40,000 Points|
|6||30,000 to 50,000 Points|
|7||30,000 to 60,000 Points|
|8||40,000 to 70,000 Points|
|9||50,000 to 80,000 Points|
|10||70,000 to 95,000 Points|
Where there is a point range within a category, hotels may have seasonal pricing. The number of HHonors Points may vary depending if the stay is during a peak or off-peak period.
Find out where and when you can redeem HHonors Points on your next stay with the Standard Room Rewards Point Pricing tool. We’ll show you how many points you’ll need to redeem your free night at your hotel or destination.
Silver, Gold and Diamond elite members will receive every 5th night free1 on Standard Reward Stays of 5 consecutive nights or more.
How can I get to a rewards stay even faster?
You can use Points & Money Rewards to book a Standard Room using a combination of HHonors Points and money2. For example:
- A weekend back home for 8,000 Points and US$30 a night instead of 20,000 points a night
- An urban adventure for 20,000 Points and US$85 a night instead of 50,000 points a night
- An escape to the beach for 32,000 Points and US$150 a night instead of 80,000 points a night.
To learn more about how to earn and redeem HHonors Points for rewards, please visit Frequently Asked Questions.
1Free night value based on the average nightly value of the stay (up to 4 free nights on a stay of 20 consecutive nights within the same stay). This benefit can be used on an unlimited number of stays annually. See HHonors Program Terms & Conditions for additional details.
2Availability varies by hotel, booking and stay date.
HOW TO BOOK A REWARD STAYExpandCollapse
To book your hotel reward stay, follow these simple steps.
RESERVE YOUR REWARD STAY ONLINE
- In the reservations form above, check the box labeled “Use HHonors Points.”
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click the “Find” button to view hotel availability. Each room listing shows the amount of HHonors Points required for a free night, as well as the regular room rate.
- Complete your reservation.
When you book your stay, HHonors Points are deducted immediately from your account.
RESERVE YOUR REWARD STAY BY PHONE
Call +1-800-HHONORS (+1-800-446-6677, toll-free in the United States) or contact your local Hilton Reservations and Customer Care center. Tell the reservations agent that you will be using HHonors Points to book your stay.
After you finish booking your stay, you can review your reservation online.
UPGRADE YOUR ROOM
With Room Upgrade Rewards, upgrading to a premium room or suite is just as easy as booking a reward stay. After you have a confirmed reservation, you can then guarantee a room upgrade online or by phone using HHonors Points. Please note: Room Upgrade Rewards are not available for rooms booked with advanced purchase discounts.