- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
- ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
- HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
- Double Tree Warm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
- Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
- Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
- Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
- Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- About our Brands
Event Planner Bonus Program - U.S. and Canada
Make your next event extra rewarding with Hilton HHonors® Event Planner Bonus Program. Earn HHonors Bonus Points with meetings, conferences, weddings, family reunions and other special occasions at Hilton Worldwide hotels in the US and Canada.
HHonors members who hold qualifying events at participating Hilton Worldwide hotels can earn:
1 HHonors Bonus Point and/or 1 Airline Mile Per US$ Spent*
(Up to 100,000 Bonus Points and 100,000 miles, as determined by your event contract)
* Some hotels require specific criteria (For example: spending requirements, number of attendees or number of rooms) before Event Bonus qualification is confirmed, and offer airline miles varies by participating hotels. Please check with individual hotels to determine if Event Bonus qualifications exist and whether or not airline miles are rewarded. For example, if you had US$5,000 in eligible charges, you may be eligible to earn 5,000 HHonors Bonus Points and 5,000 airline miles with your choice of over 50 participating airline partners.
Event Planner is available at many of the brands in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. To qualify, your event must be contracted with the hotel in advance, and typically include a minimum spend of $1,000. Eligible charges may include those for guest rooms, meeting rooms and catering (excluding taxes and service charges).
- AeroMexico (2 kms for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Aeroplan (Air Canada)
- Air Baltic
- Air China
- AIR MILES® Reward Program (Canada) (1 reward mile per eligible 10 U.S. dollars spent)
- Air New Zealand (1 Airpoints Dollar per 25 U.S. dollars spent)
- Alaska Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- American Airlines
- Amtrak (1 Amtrak Guest Reward Point for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Asiana Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- China Eastern Airlines
- CSA Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines®
- Deutsche Bahn (1 DB Point per 2 U.S. dollars spent)
- Etihad Airways
- GOL/VARIG (Smiles)
- Gulf Air
- Hawaiian Airlines®
- Iberia (1 Iberia Plus Point per 10 U.S. dollars spent)
- Japan Airlines
- Jet Airways
- JetBlue (One TrueBlue Point per two dollars spent)
- Kingfisher Airlines
- KLM/Air France (Flying Blue)
- Kuwait Airways
- LAN (2 LANPASS kms for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Malaysia Airlines®
- Mexicana Airlines®
- Midwest Airlines
- Miles & More (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian Airlines)
- Qantas Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Skywards (Emirates & Sri Lankan)
- South African Airways
- THAI Airways International
- Turkish Airlines
- US Airways®
- Virgin America (One Elevate Point per two dollars spent)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (2 miles for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Virgin Australia
- Virgin Blue Airlines
With e-Events you can book and manage group events online, 24/7. Make arrangements for five to 25 guest rooms per night, as well as book meeting rooms, food and beverage services and even A/V equipment, all through our e-Event self-service portal. Once your event is scheduled, you can manage your room list with Guest List Manager and even set up a Personalized Group Web Page for your event with your own unique event URL.
Click here to learn more about e-Events.
GUEST LIST MANAGERExpandCollapse
View your guest list, review attendees' reservation status and more. Guest List Manager gives you online access to your event information 24/7, whether you booked your event online or directly through one of our hotels.
Click here to get started.
PERSONALIZED GROUP WEB PAGEExpandCollapse
Let your guests book online with the special rate you've secured for your event, and keep them updated about event details, hotel information, rates and more.
Click here to view a demo and get started.