- HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
- WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
- ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
- CanopyCheck Out Better, Positively Yours.
- Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
- Double Tree Warm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
- Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
- Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
- Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
- Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
EVENT PLANNER BONUS PROGRAM - OUTSIDE THE U.S. AND CANADA
Make your next event extra rewarding with Hilton HHonors® Event Planner Bonus Program. Earn HHonors Bonus Points with meetings, conferences, weddings, family reunions and other special occasions at Hilton Worldwide hotels in Europe,* Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, Mexico, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
Only Hilton HHonors lets you Double Dip® to earn hotel points and airline miles for the same stay, and enjoy hotel rewards with No Blackout Dates or compactly controls. HHonors members who hold qualifying events** at participating Hilton Worldwide hotels can enjoy one of two different earning style options:
Earning Option 1:
1 HHonors Bonus Point and 1 Airline Mile Per US$ spent***
(Up to 100,000 points and 100,000 miles)
Earning Option 2:
1.5 HHonors Bonus Points Per US$ Spent
(Up to 100,000 points)
* Residents of Sweden excluded
** Some hotels require specific criteria (For example: spending requirements, number of attendees or number of rooms) before Event Bonus qualification is confirmed. Check with individual hotels to determine if Event Bonus qualifications exist.
*** Not all hotels offer Earning Option 1. Check with individual hotel to determine if airline miles are awarded in connection with the Event Bonus Programme
†JPY150 in Japan
††a minimum of $1000 spend or JPY200,000 in Japan
For example, if you had $5,000 in eligible charges, you could earn 5,000 HHonors Bonus Points and 5,000 airline miles with your choice of over 50 participating airline partners.
You can redeem your HHonors Points for Event Credits, which can then be used when you make your next booking at a Hilton Worldwide hotel outside the US and Canada. Event Credits can be used for a variety of events, like the annual office party or any other special staff occasion.
To redeem your points for Event Credits, call your nearest Hilton Reservations and Customer Care office and quote the appropriate Reward Code to provide to the hotel where you have chosen to use your Event Credit.
|Points||Event Credit||Reward Code|
|75,000 points||->||US$150 Event Credit||EC150|
|125,000 points||->||US$250 Event Credit||EC250|
|250,000 points||->||US$500 Event Credit||EC500|
Event Planner is available at many of the brands in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio. To qualify, your event must be contracted with the hotel in advance, and typically include a minimum spend of $1,000. Eligible charges may include those for guest rooms, meeting rooms and catering (excluding taxes and service charges).
Book your next event at a Hilton Worldwide hotel today by contacting the Sales office at your selected hotel or by calling the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care office nearest you.
- AeroMexico (2 kms for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Aeroplan (Air Canada)
- Air China
- AIR MILES® Reward Program (Canada) (1 reward mile per eligible 10 U.S. dollars spent)
- Air New Zealand (1 Airpoints Dollar per 25 U.S. dollars spent)
- Alaska Airlines
- All Nippon Airways
- American Airlines
- Amtrak (1 Amtrak Guest Reward Point for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Asiana Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- China Eastern Airlines
- CSA Czech Airlines
- Delta Air Lines®
- Deutsche Bahn (1 DB Point per 2 U.S. dollars spent)
- Etihad Airways
- GOL/VARIG (Smiles)
- Gulf Air
- Hawaiian Airlines®
- Iberia (1 Iberia Plus Point per 10 U.S. dollars spent)
- Japan Airlines
- Jet Airways
- JetBlue (One TrueBlue Point per two dollars spent)
- Kingfisher Airlines
- KLM/Air France (Flying Blue)
- Kuwait Airways
- LAN (2 LANPASS kms for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Malaysia Airlines®
- Mexicana Airlines®
- Miles & More (Lufthansa, Swiss, Austrian Airlines)
- Qantas Airways
- Qatar Airways
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
- Skywards (Emirates & Sri Lankan)
- South African Airways
- THAI Airways International
- Turkish Airlines
- US Airways®
- Virgin America (One Elevate Point per two dollars spent)
- Virgin Atlantic Airways (2 miles for every U.S. dollar spent)
- Virgin Australia
- Virgin Blue Airlines
Event Bonus BrochuresExpandCollapse
Personalized Group Web PageExpandCollapse
Let your guests book online with the special rate you've secured for your event, and keep them updated about event details, hotel information, rates and more.
Click here to view a demo and get started.