HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
Double TreeWarm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
Tru by HiltonA revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
Call 1-800-HHONORS (+1-800-446-6677) 24 hours a day, 7 days for hotel reservations or any questions you may have. For international telephone numbers, click 'Get Support' below.
British Airways & Hilton HHonors Dubai Promotion Terms & Conditions
- The competition is being run as a joint promotion between British Airways Plc (“BA”), of Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB, Registered Number 1777777, England, Hilton HHonors Worldwide L.L.C (“Hilton Worldwide”).,of 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, Virginia 22102, USA, and Avis EMEA Ltd (“Avis”), of Avis House, Park Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 2EW, United Kingdom (together, the “Promoters”).
- This competition is only available to eligible participants (“Eligible Participants”, or in the singular, an “Eligible Participant”). An Eligible Participant is a person who is a member of the British Airways Executive Club, a resident in the United Kingdom (excluding residents of Northern Ireland), aged 18 years or over and who enrolls onto the “Hilton HHonors Program” (“Program”) during the Competition Period. Employees of British Airways, Hilton Worldwide or Avis, or their affiliates will not be Eligible Participants. British Airways reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Eligible Participants. By taking part in this prize draw, Eligible Participants confirm that they unconditionally accept the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) below.
- To enter this competition as an Eligible Participant, an entrant must enroll onto the Program between 00.01 01 April 2014 and 23.59 30 June 2014 Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) (“Competition Period”), by visiting and registering on www.hiltonhhonors.com/badubaiQ22014. No late entries will be accepted.
- Membership of the Program (“Program Membership”) is subject to the terms and conditions of the Program, which can be found at http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/terms/index.html. The Program Membership and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Hilton Worldwide.
- No purchase is necessary. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
- No third party or bulk entries are permitted.
- The prize will consist of the following: a pair of return BA Club World flights to Dubai on selected BA flights departing from London Heathrow and flying to Dubai International Airport (“Prize Flights”); a five night stay on a bed and breakfast basis at the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Palm Jumeirah (“Prize Accommodation”); and , subject to availability, Avis chauffeur driven transport to and from Dubai International Airport and the Waldorf Astoria Dubai Hotel on the arrival and departure dates (together, the “Prize”).
- At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one winner from the Eligible Participants will be chosen to be the recipient of the Prize, at random. Avios Group Limited are the independent notifying body for the competition and the Avios Group Limited will notify the winner.
- Once the winner of the Prize (“Winner”) has been chosen, the Winner will be contacted via email or telephone (as applicable) on or around 9 July 2014. Each winner will then have until 12.00 noon EST on 16 July 2014 by which to confirm their acceptance of the prize (“Claim Period”). If the Winner is contacted via email, the Winner must confirm their acceptance of the Prize in writing within the Claim Period by sending an acceptance email to email@example.com. If the winner is contacted by telephone, they must confirm their acceptance of the Prize in writing within the Claim Period to Avios, Astral Towers, Betts Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XY.
- If the Winner does not claim the prize within the Claim Period, or the Prize is declined by the Winner, supplementary winners may be drawn from the remaining Eligible Participants’ entries at the Promoters’ discretion and these winners will be sent the relevant notification. In the event that the Promoters cannot locate any potential winners, the Prize may go unawarded. The Promoters’ decision will be final and not subject to appeal and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is valid for travel on selected BA flights between 1 August 2014 and 30 November 2014 inclusive, and is subject to availability at time of booking. All travel must be complete by 30th November 2014. BA reserves the right to limit the number of prize seats available on any flight. It is possible that there may be no prize travel seats, even though other seats are still available in the same cabin. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that the Winner is unable to book their preferred flight(s).
- BA reserves the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should the Prize become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- The Winner is responsible for any additional expenses not specified as being included as part of the Prize, including but not limited to all incidental expenses.
- The Prize Flights’ winner’s travel companion must be aged 18 or over. These terms and conditions apply to both the Winner and the companion. Both tickets must be redeemed at the same time and cannot be split. Tickets must be used on the same journey, on the same day and the same flights.
- Where available, the Prize Flights’ tickets (“Tickets”) will be issued as e-tickets. All transportation taxes, fees and charges are included. Tickets cannot be upgraded, transferred, sold or exchanged.
- Flights are subject to availability and capacity control and must be booked at least 14 days in advance of travel. BA reserves the right to limit the number of prize travel seats available on any flight. BA does not accept any responsibility in the event that the Winner and/or their companion are unable to book their preferred flight(s).
- The Winner may only book flights from BA operated mainline flights. The starting point is London Heathrow and the flight must be direct to Dubai. Travel on BA franchise, code-share and alliance airlines, domestic connections, transfers and other add-ons are not included. Once booked, no changes can be made to tickets.
- The Winner his/her travelling companion are responsible for supplying valid passports and visas and obtaining inoculations that may be required to visit the destination that is their prize. BA recommends that all passengers consider travel and medical insurance prior to commencing any flight.
- Aside from those specifically stipulated in these Terms, any other incidental expenses relating to the Prize Flights are not included in the above prize and must be paid for by the Winner and/or their guest. In addition, the Winner is responsible for any income or use tax assessed in connection with the Prize Flights.
- Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any Avios programme, any other discount, discount coupon(s) or voucher(s), promotion(s), or special offer(s), by BA or jointly with any other organisation, bonus, awards or certificates. Avios points will not be awarded for travel under this promotion. Prize Accommodation cannot be used in conjunction with the Program and Hilton HHonors points will not be awarded for the use of the Prize Accommodation under this promotion.
- All BA and third party terms and conditions relating to the Prize apply.
- The BA General Conditions of Carriage will apply to the Prize Flights (see ba.com).
- The notice and conditions of contract contained on each Ticket or itinerary will apply.
- The Promoters accept no responsibility for damage or loss resulting from misdirected or incomplete entries arising from the Eligible Participant’s error, computer malfunction, viruses, bugs, telephone malfunction or other such causes
- The Promoters do not accept any responsibility in the event that any prize winner is unable to claim their prize within the Claim Period.
- All prizes are non-changeable and non-transferable.
- No cash or credit alternatives are offered for any prize.
- The Promoters reserve the right to provide substitute prizes of a similar value, should any of the specified prizes become unavailable for any reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoters are in no way liable for the reproduction or indirect access via third party web sites or home page access or where any reproduction of the information relating to this competition misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with the competition.
- Personal data will be taken where necessary from all entries received but shall be limited to those details reasonably necessary for the administration of the competition. This information may be shared with any other third parties reasonably involved in the competition without liability to the Promoters or such third parties.
- By entering the competition you assign to the Promoters the complete copyright and all other rights in or to any entry or the content contained within any entry, which shall be for the full period of copyright. In addition, upon request you will provide the Promoters with a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display such entry or make use of the content contained within any entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other materials, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes. If requested, the entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for the Promoters or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights the entrant is granting, to use the entry or the content contained therein.
- Where imposing such condition is legal, by entering this competition you agree to take part in any publicity in relation to the prize draw if you are invited to do so by the Promoters. Participation in the competition constitutes the Winner’s (and companion’s, if applicable) consent to BA’s and its agents’ use of the Winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and county, for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration and you confirm that you will obtain from any guest whom you invite, permission for the promoters to use their name and likeness, for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Information collected from entrants is subject to the Promoters’ Privacy Policies, copies of which can be obtained from:
- http://hhonors3.hilton.com/en/promotions/privacy-policy/english.html; and
- The Winner’s name can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope, between 16 and 23 July 2014, to Liz Hunt at Avios, Astral Towers, Betts Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9XY.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets issued in the event of major catastrophe, war, strike, earthquake or any actual or anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstance beyond the Promoters’ control.
- The Promoters reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify or terminate any prize won by any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the competition, or to be acting in violation of these Terms or any promotion related to the promotion. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, BA reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Promoters’ failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Except as otherwise expressly set out in these Terms, the Promoters and their affiliates shall not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of their respective obligations that are caused by events outside of their reasonable control. The Promoters’ total liability for all claims arising out of or in connection with entry to the competition by the Eligible Participants shall be limited to the value of the prize won by the Eligible Participant. BA and its affiliates shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms or otherwise in relation to the event for any special, indirect or consequential losses incurred by an Eligible Participant or their guest in any way. Nothing in these Terms shall operate to exclude or limit BA’s or its affiliates’ liability for death or personal injury resulting from BA’s or its affiliates’ negligence, for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which may not be excluded or limited by law.
- These Terms apply to every Eligible Participant attending the event or entering the competition with no exceptions.
- If any of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall remain valid and enforceable.
- Promotional materials form part of Terms. These Terms will prevail in the event of any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
- This competition is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.