- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria CollectionThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and world’s landmark hotels.
- Conrad Hotels & ResortsA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler
- Hilton HotelsThe global leader in hospitality with more than 530 hotels & resorts across six continents.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
- Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
- Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
- HamptonCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
- Homewood SuitesWhether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®
- Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton®-- an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- About our brands
Our Theatre Breaks
Whether it's a musical, sell-out play or hilarious comedy, our theatre breaks will give you the magical moments to turn it into a special and luxurious occasion.
You can either choose one of our theatre break packages or mix and match the show of your choice with your preferred hotel; you can even add rail tickets and entry to some of London's best attractions.
Pick a date, show and location, we will take care of the rest for you.
The Waldorf Hilton
The Waldorf Hilton hotel has been Theatreland's favourite leading lady for over a century. Located near popular shows such as Top Hat - The Musical, Mamma Mia and The Lion King, this iconic Edwardian luxury hotel offers the same blend of chic modernity and theatrical opulence that she has done for the last hundred glorious years.
Special Theatre Breaks Offers
Afternoon Tea at The Waldorf Hilton
Enjoy an afternoon tea at The Waldorf Hilton with top price tickets for The National Theatre production of Alan Bennett's Untold Stories featuring two autobiographical recollections 'Hymn' and 'Cocktail Sticks'.
£55.50 per person
(£65.50 per person including a glass of Champagne)
TO BOOK PLEASE CALL 0844 412 4659
Terms and Conditions apply
Please check out our available MiniBreaks Experiences Packages!