What: All our packages include one night's accommodation at the airport hotel of your choice, and up to two weeks parking on site while you enjoy your well-deserved vacation.
Which: A range of packages built around the average vacation length are on offer at 34 airport locations across the UK, Ireland and Europe. The package you choose will depend on how many days parking you require. Your package should equal or exceed the maximum number of days for which parking is required.
For a 6 day vacation, requiring 7 days parking at one of our hotels, you would choose the 'up to 8 day's package', allowing you to securely pack your car on site for up to 8 days.
When: As standard one night's accommodation is included on the night PRIOR to you flying out on vacation and prior to your parking needs.
- Alternatively, if accommodation is required on your return from vacation (NOT on the night prior), you can still book a Park and Fly package. The reservation should be made for the date you are planning to actually stay at the hotel and you must advise the hotel that you will need the car park prior to your accommodation before arrival.
- If accommodation is required BOTH at the start and end of your vacation a separate booking will need to be made for the 2nd night at the end of your parking allocation.
1. What is the advance purchase package?
Advance purchase is our most popular package. Choose an Advance Purchase rate if you are booking more than 21 days before your arrival for your stay at the hotel. Please note that full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
2. What is a value package?
Choose a Value rate if you're booking is between 3 and 20 days before arrival. Please note that full payment is required at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
3. What is a flexible package?
Choose a flexible rate if you are unsure of your travelling schedule, or if your schedule may be subject to change. Flexible rate is bookable at any time, and allows you to cancel up until 4pm on the day of arrival.
4. Why is the hotel package for 8 days when I am only going on holiday for 7 days?
Your hotel package includes the night that you are staying at the hotel therefore an extra day parking is required. This applies to all packages.
5. I want MORE days parking than your packages offer?
If you require parking for MORE days than the number of days offering in our standard park and fly package (for example 30 days), please contact the hotel directly to make the arrangements. An additional daily parking charge will be applied for the additional days parking.
6. I want FEWER days parking than your packages offer?
All park and fly packages include parking for UP TO a set number of days. If you require parking for significantly FEWER days than the minimum park and fly package offers (for example 2 days) it may be best for you to consider a standard accommodation package at the hotel and pay separately for parking. A daily parking charge will apply – please contact your hotel of choice for details.
7. What time can I drop my car off/ arrive at the hotel?
Park and Fly guests should check in as normal at the hotel on the day of arrival (after 3pm). On arrival please state that you are staying on a park and fly reservation and a member of staff will make the necessary arrangements regarding your car and luggage.
8. Where should I park my car?
Some of our airport hotels have dedicated parking areas for guests staying on Park and Fly reservations. Please look out for signage in the hotel car park. If there dedicated parking is not available or full please park in any vacant space in the main car park and report to reception.
9. Where is my car stored whilst I'm on vacation?
The parking arrangements for each of our airport hotels vary
- In some cases a 3rd party parking contractor is used and cars are transported off-site during the parking period.
- At other hotels cars are located within the hotel car-park for the duration.
- Where a 3rd party is used full details are disclosed on arrival at the hotel and terms and conditions made available.
10. What happens to my car if it is stored with a 3rd party parking contractor?
Where a 3rd party parking contractor is used, the cars is moved to a safe off-site location. Full terms and conditions will be provided on arrival at the hotel.
Where cars need to be moved off-site it is advisable that they contain sufficient petrol. Guests are responsible for any petrol costs that may arise if a car needs to be refueled during the journey.
11. Can I leave valuables or luggage in my car?
We strongly recommend that all valuables are removed from the car prior to the keys being handed over. Once keys have been handed over to a member of staff the car will not be able to be accessed until the agreed return date.
Hilton Worldwide and our hotels accept no liability for the loss of your vehicle or any damage to it wither whilst it is stored or in transite unless such damage is proved to have been caused by the proven fault or negligence of a member of staff.
12. When can I pick up my car on my return?
All cars will be Car will be available at the hotel on the agreed collection date (usually in the morning of the date of your arrival back into the UK) – it is your responsibility to ensure that the hotel is provided with an accurate collection date at drop off.
13. Are there additional fees for parking on site?
Parking charges are included in the Park and Fly packages for up to the number of days specified. An additional daily charge will be applied if you require parking for LONGER than the set packages – please let the hotel of choice know your requirements and they will make the necessary arrangements.
15. Is breakfast or dinner included in my package?
Breakfast and Dinner is not included as standard in all of our park and fly packages – please check your reservation confirmation for details.
If breakfast or dinner is not included in your package this can be arranged on arrival at the hotel – an additional charge will apply.
16. How do get to the airport from the hotel?
The transport arrangements for each of our airport locations vary – many offer a shuttle service to the airport. These arrangements are specified on the website for our individual airport hotels – please search the required location on Hilton.com for details.
17. Additional Information
- In order to be left your car must be road worthy, safe and legal with full insurance
- Guests are responsible for any additional costs incurred during transit (such as break downs / insufficient fuel). The hotel will charge the credit or debit card held on file in this instance.