HiltonThe global leader in hospitality with more than 550 hotels & resorts across six continents.
WaldorfThe luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels.
ConradA world of style, service and connection for today’s sophisticated traveler.
CanopyCanopy is the fresh, neighborhood hotel that delivers a positive stay.
Curio CollectionA collection of unique hotels appealing to travelers seeking local discovery.
Double TreeWarm. Comfortable. Smart. The hotel that turns travel into a human experience again.
Embassy SuitesEnjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and more at our upscale all-suite hotels.
Hilton Garden InnTreat yourself with amenities that help you work smarter, eat well, sleep deeply and stay fit.
Hampton InnCount on Hampton to deliver quality, value, consistency and service with a smile.
Tru by HiltonA revolutionary new brand that is simplified, spirited and grounded in value for guests with a zest for life and a desire for human connection.
Homewood SuitesWhether you’re traveling for a few nights or a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
Home2 SuitesIntroducing Home2 Suites by Hilton® – an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
Hilton Grand VacationsEnjoy all of the benefits of owning your own vacation home – with none of the hassles.
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
Call 1-800-HHONORS (+1-800-446-6677) 24 hours a day, 7 days for hotel reservations or any questions you may have. For international telephone numbers, click 'Get Support' below.
UK Rugby Prize Draw
HILTON HHONORS WORLDWIDE, LLC
UK RUGBY PRIZE DRAW (“Prize Draw”)
- Eligibility: The Prize Draw is open to legal residents of Great Britain 18 years of age and older who are members of the Hilton HHonors guest loyalty program. Employees of Hilton Worldwide and its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating promotion and advertising agencies, (“Promotion Entities”) and members of their immediate families, regardless of whether they reside in the same household, are not eligible to participate. Eligibility may be verified at any time. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding on all matters related to the Prize Draw. Void where prohibited.
- Promotional Period: The Prize Draw begins at 12:00am UK time on 1 November 2013 and 11:59PM UK time on 31 January 2014 (“Promotional Period”). The Sponsor’s database computer is the official time-keeping device for the Prize Draw.
- How to Enter: Visit www.HiltonHHonors.com/rugbyprizedraw during the Promotional Period to register for the Prize Draw by inputting your HHonors Membership number and PIN, and then book a room at any hotel in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands during the Promotional Period. You must provide your HHonors Membership details at the relevant stage of the booking process in order to be entered into the Prize Draw. You may also be given the option to choose to receive promotional messages from the Sponsor; however, your election to do so is optional and will not affect your chances of winning. All promotional emails will always offer you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future promotional emails. Any booking method provided by the Sponsor is acceptable. Any consecutive day stays (2 or more days) after the promotion period has started will be treated as one stay (“Stay”). You will receive one entry for each Stay during the Promotional Period. Subsequent entries from the same person or email address will be disqualified. Any attempt by a person to enter more than once with multiple email accounts or any other means may result in disqualification. All entries must be received during the Promotional Period. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Winner Selection: On or about 3 February 2014, a random drawing will be conducted to select the winner and runners up from all eligible entries. Winner and runners up will be notified no later than 7 February 2014 by e-mail, phone or regular/overnight mail at Sponsor’s discretion.
- Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize: (a) Match tickets for winner and five guests to an Aviva Premiership Rugby fixture in either round 16 or 17 of the 2013/2014 season (b) hotel accommodation for one night on a bed and breakfast basis in three standard rooms – each room to be either a double or twin - at the nearest hotel within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio of brands to the ground where the rugby fixture is to be played. If the fixture is on a Friday, the hotel accommodation will be provided for the Friday night and if the fixture is on a Saturday or Sunday it will be provided for the Saturday night. Details of how to book the hotel accommodation will be specified in the notification of winning. Individual hotel booking terms and conditions apply. All other expenses not specifically provided herein are the responsibility of the winner, including but not limited to, travel to and from hotel, travel to and from the rugby fixture, spending money and meal expenses. Match tickets and hotel accommodations are subject to availability. If a guest is a minor, s/he must be accompanied on the trip by his or her parent or legal guardian at their own expense unless they are also one of the winner's chosen guests. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor is not responsible if the match is delayed, postponed or cancelled, for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided. Sponsor is also not responsible for any weather or issues that prevent winner and guest from traveling on specified dates, in which event any missed portion of the prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided. Three (3) Runners Up Prizes: One pair of Match tickets to three runners up to an Aviva Premiership Rugby fixture in either round 16 or 17 of the 2013/2014 season only. Match tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by the Sponsor. Winner and guests must comply with all venue rules and regulations.
- General Conditions: Winner must sign and return to Sponsor a Certificate of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity release (unless otherwise prohibited). Guest must sign a liability/publicity release prior to ticketing. Parent or legal guardian of minor guest must sign a Release of Liability/Publicity on behalf of himself/herself and on behalf of the minor prior to travel. If a winner cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Certificate of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release within five (5) days, potential winner may forfeit prize and an alternate winner may be selected via a further random draw. By accepting a prize, winner grants Sponsor the right to use his/her name, photo and likeness for advertising or publicity purposes in connection with the Prize Draw in any media throughout the world without additional compensation. By entering the Prize Draw, winner agrees that he/she will not hold the Promotion Entities and their officers, directors, employees and agents legally responsible for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by his/her participation in the Prize Draw or his/her acceptance or use of a prize unless such injury or damage is caused as a result of their negligence or breach of duty. No substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error beyond its reasonable control in the printing of the offer, administration of the Prize Draw or in the announcement of the prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Internet: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors of any sort beyond its reasonable control that result in an omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operations. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, satellite, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind beyond its reasonable control. If for any reason the Prize Draw is not capable of running as planned, by reason of technical failures or any other causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Prize Draw. Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to select a winner in a random drawing from those who entered prior to the error that prompted the Sponsor’s action. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Prize Draw shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- Severability: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
- Winners list: For details of the winner send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "UK Rugby Prize Draw Winner Details" after 31 January 2014. Requests received after 1 March 2014 will not be fulfilled.
- Sponsor: Hilton Worldwide, 7930 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, VA 22102, USA (“Sponsor”)